Here are the yummy blueberry muffins that some friends and I had for a brunch. They look like they came from a food magazine.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs, 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup oil.
- In another bowl whisk 2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 T. baking powder, 1 t. salt.
- Dump the dry ingredients into the wet and stir very little...just enough to barely mix together. There should be some of the flour still in the bowl.
- Place in a greased muffin tin.
- Place frozen blueberries on top of the muffins and just push them into the muffins with your fingers.
- Throw into the oven for around 17 minutes.
- Enjoy with real butter and a tall glass of cold milk.