Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friends

A few of my friends and I get together to make 'things'. We've made cards, books, flowers, quilts, food, jewelry, and yesterday made coin purses.
These are two I made. The frame is glued on instead of sewing the metal frame on. A little tricky trying to keep the glue where it belongs.
I must like dots.
Some of the flowers we made. One of our lunches. We evolved into bringing treats and now have a lunch.
Yummy lime slush.
Homemade pizza. Whole wheat crust. So good.
Do you have this problem when trying to take a pic with you in it? You know, reaching the camera out in front of you. I don't know how people do that successfully!
Aww a little better. I conveniently almost cut myself off...up in the top right corner.
More homemade pizza.
This is cream cheese with homemade pepper jelly poured on top. Served with rice crackers. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I used to have stitch once a month with my neighborhood friends, but this summer one of them was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and I'm just too sad to have it right now!

    ReplyDelete